Bauman Farms Pumpkin Patch
This week, we take you to explore the activities found at Bauman Farms during their fall Pumpkin Patch. There are a plenty of great activities from kids to kids at heart. One day a year, they hold a giant vegetable contest and drop a giant pumpkin or squash onto a car from a crane (quite the site to see!). Besides the pumpkin patch, Bauman Farms is a working farm, plant nursery, and home to you cut Christmas trees, spring Easter egg hunts and other events.
Activities (subject to change)
- Pumpkin Patch and Hay Maze (of course!)
- Hayride (if you ask nicely enough, your kid might be able to ride in the tractor!)
- Animal Barn
- Playgrounds, Teepee, Frontier Fort
- Bug Train
- Mazes (Corn Maze, Dark Maze, Rope Maze, Kids Maze)
- Slides (Slide Tower, Pumpkin Hill)
- Jumping Pad & Pillow
- Pedal Carts
- …and more…
Our Tips for Visiting
- During the weekdays, there are fewer people, but also fewer activities are staffed.
- If you want to have access to all of the activities, we recommend showing up first thing in the morning. You will skip the line of cars to get in, get a good parking spot, and get your pick of the activities before the lines start to grow.
- There are certain traditions that shouldn’t be missed – fresh hot apple cider, apple cider slushes, apple cider donuts and other treats can’t be missed.
- While there is your standard carnival fare food for purchase inside of the barn, we find it best to bring a picnic lunch and eat at our car in the parking lot. That’s mainly because after eating all of the treats mentioned above, we need some healthier food items to keep our energy up for our return back to the fun activities.
More information about Bauman Farms can be found at www.baumanfarms.com.
If you enjoyed our video and think your friends would like it, we would love for you to share it using one of the buttons below. If you are interested in coming along with us on all of our travels, you can join us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WordPress or via e-mail. Thanks for exploring with us!
© Divergent Life Media, LLC